Thursday, July 05, 2007

I'm still alive...and pregnant!

Hello all! Yes, I'm still around. I've got about five to six weeks to go with this little monster in my belly, depending on if the doctor is going to induce early. My pubic bone is shifting/dislocating about 20 times a day in case you're interested. And it hurts like a son of a fucking bitch! I've always wanted a daughter, but it looks like I'm going to just have to be happy with two sons because I am NEVER getting pregnant again! Well, that's my update, I'm going to go ice my crotch now...

3 comments:

New York Punk said...

"little monster" and "ice my crotch" Those are the two sweetest phrases i've heard in a long time.

Chris said...

I think I'm afraid of you now.

New York Punk said...

Hey GC - how did your pregnancy go? Did you name your baby punk or punky (if it's a girl)?
I kinda miss swearing cops!